Friday, January 20, 2012

Road Blocks...

Video of the Post:)


Hello all,
Today was very interesting and felt the need to share this..

It was mother and daughter day-soo shopping.. shopping and more shopping..We actually went to another city because we had to do some errands... We were on our way back but took a short cut (or what I thought was a short cut) as we were driving I saw a sign that said road ahead closed.. Well I kept driving and I completely ignored that sign. Then we hit the road block that said "Road Closed" and I was soo upset and thought only if we could bypass the sign... Took a turn to a residential area thinking I can go around the road and end up on the other side.. Well drove and drove circled around the whole residential area and we just ended up in either a dead end or a road closed sign.. At this point I didn't fill the gas tank so it was close to empty so I was upset that this happened. Well we kept driving thinking there had to be an opening somewhere.. Circled around for good 30 minutes. we literally got lost because all the houses started looking the same. Finally we asked for directions and they told us a way out and we ended up on the same road we came from and went straight back to where we ended up and went the route we accurately knew.


Why am I saying all this you ask? Well this is exactly how my life can be.. my stubborn personality lead to many different career changes and difficult road closed signs in my life that I ignored.. Even God gave me those warning signs before the actually road closed but I bypassed it and once He literally placed something blocking me to "my desires and destination" I still traveled aimlessly around for goood while trying to figure out my own desires and ignored what God was doing for me and through me.. What He wanted me to be I was completely ignoring.. But there came a day when I didn't have any choice to be taught what He really wanted me to do.. Who HE was making me to be.. I need to stop and listen to those warning signs before the road block sign that may cause danger or many difficult situations.. Listen to Him for He knows your destination and we don't have to try.. For HE HOLDS YOUR FUTURE :)

May God show you MANY many signs and may you UNDERSTAND those signs before things cause you to fall.. Trust in HIM.. He has everything planned for you for your good.. Not to harm you.. To give you a good future. to be successful..for your family.. your friends.. & importantly HIS KINGDOM.. Jeremiah 29:11




1 comment: