Thursday, September 12, 2013

find you on my knees


Its been a while since I wrote a post! Through this "break" I got married to my wonderful husband, so now a pastors wife! I know very unusual to hear that from me... I promised myself I will never marry a pastor but boy God has a different plan and purpose for me. That story to come in later posts when I have more time...

Today as I sit at work I think back on His love and grace. We get soooo BUSY focusing on the things that are around us but we lack the focus on the big picture. That HE CONTROLS those things that are around us. I was listening to the song above and thought in those brokeness HE was the only one that never left me. Every one around us can fade and create bubbles in the relationship but NOT Him.. He continues the relationship even when we drift away from Him. I love to find him on my knees because thats when the hope, pain and my heart needs Him the most. When we are sooo happy in life and everything is content we don't value His love and grace.
Jeremiah 31:2-3 Thus says the LORD:”The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

This verse provides amazing understanding of His love regardless of us drifting away...
I pray God talks to your heart and guides you to understanding that His way is better than our way and even if we drift away from His plan he will ALWAYS be faithful and never leave us to look for Him.
Get on your knees and you will find Him even in the desert place.

God bless you,

No comments:

Post a Comment